Welcome!

Advertising and branding inspiration from New Zealand and the world. This is where envy and admiration collide.

Pages

5 September 2011

Haka Flash Mobs Strike in Auckland



Sylvia Park Flash Haka - Is there a brand behind these well organised flash mob hakas that broke out in Auckland today? My cynical side suspects so but my heart wants to believe that this is just rugby fans taking their RWC exctiement to the streets! This video sent chills up me and made me proud to be a kiwi, I really hope a brand doesn't go and wreck this nice nationalistic feeling for me!

Also seen on Queen/Victoria St intersection via Twitter user Ajay Murthy (@ajaystwtr)







Author Profile: Nicole Williams

A self-professed geek with an insatiable appetite for learning. While completing a BCA in Marketing and Commercial Law at Victoria University, Nicole worked her way up from an entry-level position to Marketing Manager (in just 3 years). She created The Envy Collection to showcase clever and inspiring advertising and marketing ideas.  

Connect with Nicole on Twitter - @envycollect

No comments:

Post a Comment